Skip to main content

Unity - Friday Friends with Flair & {be Inspired} Challenges

I hope everyone had a great week!

Although I have been working on 
Saturday, I still look forward to
Friday and the Unity Stamps

This week I am sharing a quick
and easy scrapbook page for
my Pup Gingersnap.
Yes, I have a special scrapbook
for each of my "furry kids".


I started my page with  pre-printed dog themed paper.
After placement of my photos, I chose several different
stamps from Unity to enhance the page.  It's so much fun
adding stamped images from the SMAK kits that I sometimes
get a little carried away!  

This page features Unity stamp images from
and

Miss Gingersnap - Age 5
The layout inspiration is from this month's

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance
at winning a fabulous Unity stamp prize.

I'm also sharing with the following:
 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Lions and Lambs, Oh My!

 Be sure to check my updated Stamps For Sale page.
(US shipping only)

Comments

Dawn Fields said…
Fun layout! Gingersnap is a good looking dog! Hugs!
I love to see layouts on FWF. This one is great. Ginger snap is adorable.
D- said…
Your layout is wonderful. LoVe it. Thanks for sharing.
{I spotted you on Unity FWF today}
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
Janis said…
Awwwww.....Gingersnap is a real sweetheart!! Love how you enhanced the patterned paper with Unity. Looks fabulous!!!
Hi from one of your Friends with Flair! :)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
T.L. Creations said…
Gingersnap is beautiful, but looks like he is as tired of the cold as the rest of us. Such a fun and fabulous creation!! Please, give Gingersnap a hug from me! :)
Becca Yahrling said…
Great layout. Miss Gingersnap is a cutie pie!
Emma Williams said…
Very cute layout! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)
Gaylynn said…
What cute lo and pup. Love it. :)
Sue D said…
Great layout of Gingersnap!
Crystal said…
Beautiful dog and I love that you make a scrapbook for each of your furbabies!
Oh don't dogs speak with their eyes so eloquently!! What a fun page Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine