Skip to main content

Crafty Secrets - March Linky Party

I'm sharing a sweet card this morning

They have generously provided
a very sweet digital image
and papers this month
from their Garden Paper and Garden Girls
digital sets.

I went "old school" and used the
same image from their clear stamp set.


The image was stamped with Versafine ink on 
water color paper then colored with distress reinkers.
I love the vivid water color effect.

The sketch was inspired by the following
Sweet Sunday Sketch #226
I'm also sharing my card with the folowing:
Sweet Sunday Sketch #259 - Use a past sketch
Simon Monday Challenge - B is for...
(Mine is for Bird)
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Things that Fly
Simon Work It Wednesday - February Spring 

 Be sure to check my updated Stamps For Sale page.
(Sorry, US shipping only)

Comments

Mona Pendleton said…
Super cute card! The vintage image looks darling! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!
Jodi Collins said…
Love this! What a great image and I love your coloring and the texture in the background! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!
Love this Cynthia - the image is really sweet and beautifully coloured.
Blessings
Maxine
Jingle said…
This is very pretty! I love the embossed polka dots! So sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with us for the Things that Fly Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Wow, Cynthia! This card is beautifully composed, and the coloring is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Crafty Secrets March Linky Party! I just love your work
Kathy Clement/DT Leader, Crafty Secrets
Diane said…
Such a pretty card and beautifully colored...I love her pretty yellow dress!! Thank you for joining us at "Crafty Secrets" for our "March linky party"!
Diane CS DT
Hi Cynthia, your card is so pretty with how you colored a sky and grass background and did her dress in the yellow with the warm browns you added!
It's great that you still own this in the clear set

Thanks for sharing and joining our March Linky Party
Warmly, Sandy Redburn
Rika said…
Such a sweet card!