Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and {be Inspired} Challenge

Happy Friday!
I'm sharing a cheerful card this morning
blog hop.


I used Tim Holtz distress reinkers to 
watercolor the Unity image.
This was a recent SOTW called 
by Angie Blom.

The sketch inspiration is from Unity's


I'm also sharing with the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave a comment
for your chance at winning a fabulous Unity prize.

Comments

Ruby said…
Very pretty card.
Sue D said…
I like the cheery colors.
Love your card Cynthia - you really have a knack with using candi and bling on your cards.
Blessings
Maxine
Miwa said…
Wow, what a stunning and awesome card! Love the bright colors!
Gaylynn said…
Cynthia, this is perfect!!! Love those flowers. Now I wish I was in the sotw. Hope you visit my blog for an extra special treat. ;)
Waving My Wand said…
This is adorable! Totally love it.
Lindsey said…
This is so bright and cheery -- awesome!
OoO AhH, this is fantabulous.... I just love everything, from the coloring to the paper choice to the embellies!
Megan said…
Awesome!! I particularly love how you did the blue background too!
cheiron said…
Great flowers! Love the bright and happy colors. Thank you so much for playing along with the Spring Flowers Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)
Diane Jaquay said…
GORGEOUS, love this!
Rachel said…
this is VERY pretty! the coloring is great and i love the pattern paper you paired it with. Thanks for joining us for the Unity Be Inspired Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com