Skip to main content

Stella Says Sketch #210

It's time for another Stella Says Sketch Challenge.

This week's sketch is very versatile.
Here's what I created using 
Bugaboo's digital


The image was printed twice and the tulip blooms were colored
and fussy cut for dimension.  Yellow Stickles were added to
the blooms for dimension as well.  The background was water colored
with Tim Holtz distress reinker.  


I hope this has inspired you to join this week's
sketch challenge!  Be sure to link your project to 
Bugaboo's challenge blog for your chance at
winning free Bugaboo images.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Challenges 4 Everybody:  #41 Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations:  May Challenge Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Lovely card Cynthia - the way you used the black punched trim is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine
brenda said…
Gorgeous card and lovely colour palette Cynthia.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
pinky said…
This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky
Sally H said…
Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month!