Skip to main content

Bugaboo May Recipe Challenge

Welcome to a new challenge with Bugaboo!
This week we are challenging you to use the following
recipe for your card/project:  Kraft paper, Embossing and a Pop of color!

Here's my card using a new Bugaboo release called
"Cherries"


Hurry on over to the Bugaboo Store today
and get this fun image at 50% off!

The image was colored with Copic Markers
and shaded with charcoal pencils.
The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company.

I used the following Sweet Sunday sketch as my inspiration:


I'm sharing my card with the following:
Sweet Sunday sketch
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Challenge #66 Embossing
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are inspired and
join this week's challenge.

Comments

Love the card Cynthia - from the way you have interpreted the challenge to the slightly punny sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Very sweet take on the sketch! Love the stitching, embossing, and fun image! :^)
Hugs, Penny
cheiron said…
So cute! Love the texture and the stitching. Thanks so much for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)
Cindy said…
Love this, The digi you have used is awesome! Thank you so much for joining CC&CC. Hugs. Cindy
Anonymous said…
you did a beautiful job show casing the image m coloring is perfect,I think im going to have to try shading with charcoal pencils , thx for the tip I love learning from my peeps , this is the best part of being on a DT , all the bloggers and the amazing ideas we share with each other . Thanks for joining us at Chocolate ,Coffee and Cards for the Embossing challenge . DT - Crystal