Skip to main content

Meljen's Design Challenge #209 - Mom

Welcome to this week's Meljen's Designs challenge.
Can you believe May is already upon us?
And Mother's Day is this weekend.
So, this week's challenge is all about "Mom".

Here's what I came up with:


I focused on Melissa's digital
and paper pieced with designer papers
from Basic Grey.  I highlighted areas
of the petals with Copic Marker.

The base panel was spritzed with 
Imagine Crafts Fireworks Dandelion ink.

 The digital sentiment is from Create With TLC

I hope this has inspired you to join in
the fun this week!  Don't forget to check
out all of the design team inspiration.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:

Comments

Lola said…
Oh my goodness, what a wonderful blog. Thanks for your sweet comment at my place. I'm your newest follower.
Melissa Bove said…
Wow! What a gorgeous card! Love the design and the pretty papers you used!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa
Love this card - the vivid colours are just so cheerful and make a really 'happy' card Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine