Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

I hope everyone had a great week!

I'm sharing a fun card for this week's
over on the Unity Stamp Company blog.

This card features a recent SOTW


The water color background was created using 
Stampin' Up! water color crayons then brushing
with water to blend.  I stamped the image and colored
in various sections with my Copic markers.

Fun, quick and Happy!
Hope you like it.
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance to win free Unity rubbah!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:

Comments

scrapper al said…
Love the watercolor background and the angled rainbow.
Rika said…
stunning card, I love the background!
What a fun card - love the whimsical image and the great watercolour background Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
KristyLee said…
Very nice!
Peace,
KristyLee
JPScraps said…
That's one super fun card!
Julie Odil said…
What a great way to use that rainbow stamp. I love how you angled it.
That is such a fun stamp to use with watercolors! Nice work!
Sue D said…
Very fun--I like how you created the background.
Heather said…
A fabulous card, I love you watercoloured background and such a fun image!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx
Penny said…
Wow, how gorgeous! Love the design and washes of color with your stamping! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Waving My Wand said…
I'm a big fan of fun, quick and easy! Cute card!
Love the water color background combined with the stamp.
Emily Leiphart said…
Awesome card, Cynthia! I love those artsy stripes. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!