Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #211 - Bookmarks

Welcome to a new Meljen's Designs Challenge.
This week we are challenging you to
create a bookmark.

I love the magnetic bookmarks.
They are easy to make, great gifts
and very functional.


The base of the bookmark is the largest
die from Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangles
Large Nestibilities.  I easily scored and folded
the die then applied the fun image from
Meljen's Designs called
"Little School Books".
A glittery foam star and rhinestones finish the bookmark.

Finally, two small magnets were adhered to the
inside bottom of the bookmark.   This will
hold the bookmark secure in your book!


I hope this has inspired you to play along this week!
Don't forget to check out the inspiration provided
by my team mates over on the challenge blog.

Just a reminder:
Each week THREE random participants win
their choice of TWO digital images
from Meljen's Designs. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Emily Lauritzen said…
Perfect little bookmark! Love the fun sparkly star!
<3 Emily L.
Cynthia this is so cute, and really pretty. Now if I was 'home' I would have a go at this, but we are visiting family.
Blessings
Maxine