Skip to main content

Sweet 'n Sassy Challenge #9 and Friends with Flair

Happy Friday!
It's time a another Friends with Flair blog hop.

This week's Sweet 'n Sassy Challenge was to include
a house or home on our projects.

I have used the new Sweet 'n Sassy Happy Happy Stamp 
and matching die with a Unity Itty Bitty
called "Begins at Home".


The digital sentiment is from
Create With TLC.

I really like how this turned out!
My sister and her husband just
bought a house and this will be
a perfect congrats card for them.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a fabulous Unity prize.

I'm also entering my card in the following:
Simon Says Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Not so Mellow Yellow!

Comments

What a sweet card - love the way you have used the card candi, and that sun is super cute.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
There's that fabulous sun again--I do so love it! :^) Great card, love the design, house, DP, & embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny
merrymstamper said…
This is a sweet card! I love the paper pieced hills on your card. Thanks for hopping with us at SNSS :)
Sue D said…
Very sweet. I like the paper you used for the grass.
NoraAnne said…
Oh, this is so adorable! I love the little scene you created :)
Mandi said…
Such a happy card love it!
JPScraps said…
Too cute! I really like the happy sun :)
Miwa said…
What an adorable card, so perfect for someone who has just moved! Love it!
Ruby said…
This is a really sweet card.
Bridget said…
What a fab scene - I LOVE your sky and the patterned hill, Cynthia! Great, strong, vibrant colours! So glad you got to play in the SNSS challenge and congrats on your win!
this is really cute! the yellow brads spread out are a great touch, I'm sure they will love this card for their new house
Crystal said…
What an adorable and happy card!
Dawn Fields said…
Cynthia, this card is so adorable!
Dr. Ivy said…
Very sweet card. I love the paper you used for your rolling hills.
Unknown said…
Thats a very happy card. TFS.
Donna K said…
This is so pretty, Cynthia…what a way to bring some sunshine into the life of your sister and hubby as they start life in their new house!
Gaylynn said…
I think this is a perfect new home happy card. :)
Suzanne C said…
a perfect happy sunshine card for a new homeowner! Sweet design! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Mellow Yellow!
Melissa Bove said…
Adorable card! Love those sweet stamps!! Great design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa