Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and Simon Says Stamp Challenge

I'm back with a second post today!

customer blog hop day.  I always look 
forward to sharing and hopping to see all
of the fabulous inspiration that's shared.


This card kind of took on a life of it's own
and this is what I ended up with this morning.
The side panel has been machine stitched and
all of the edges distressed with Memento ink.
 
I purchased the July 2012 KOTM
recently and really like many of the images.


The row of ladies really 
intrigued me and thought it would work 
well with this month's {be Inspired} 
sketch challenge.


I am also entering this card into this week's

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to comment
for you chance at a fabulous Unity prize!

Comments

Amy C. said…
Fun! I love the floral paper and the stitching.
Anonymous said…
The floral paper, stitching, and pearls look awesome. Fun card! Hugs~Patti
Kate said…
Lovely card Cynthia :) A great take on the challenge.
Kate xx
Ruby said…
Lovely take on the sketch. I like how you used the stamp.
Love the background floral paper. It works with the stamp.
Mandi said…
I love your take on the sketch and the colours :)
Penny said…
Cool take on that sketch! Love the fun image, that fab DP, and the stitching! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!
Love this Cynthia - it makes me think of a line of ladies hiding behind a curtain chatting - or would that be gossiping as they are hiding?
Blessings
Maxine
Gaylynn said…
Oh, this is such a fun girly card. Love it, Cynthia. :)
dang girl, this stamp stumps me but you really know how to use it & show it off! way to go
Angeline Choo said…
Oh wow. This is so cute! Great take on the sketch
Great papers and image! Love how it all came together.
Sandra said…
What a bright and fun card! Love the stamp! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra
Crystal said…
Great card, I love the colors!
Michelle said…
You did a lovely job creating this card. I love that stamped image of the legs. How fun! Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
Donna K said…
Well isn't this a sweet bunch of cuteness! Love the vintage look and your stitched papers, Cynthia!
Michelle said…
Such a cute card! The patterned paper is fabulous and I love the stitching!
Great card, Cynthia Love the pattern paper and the cute stitching. Thank you for the inspiration.
Tracy said…
Cynthia I am in lobe and awe over your card!! Xxx
This is stunning--I love the stitching.
Waving My Wand said…
I always enjoy your cards so much. This is beautiful!
This is a very pretty card. You make me want to order the bag o' fun right now. It is perfect to give to any friend.