Skip to main content

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Birthday Celebration

Monday comes around pretty quick at my house.
Off to begin another work week!
But first, I wanted to share a sweet little
"just because" card that I created last night.

The sweet image is from Meljen's Designs and
appropriately called "Bear Butt".
Melissa shares such fabulous art and
has recently begun posting a Friday Freebie.
Be sure and check the blog or join Meljen's Facebook
group to learn about the weekly freebie.


This sweet image was colored with Copic Markers.
The cloudy sky and grass were sponged with Memento inks.
I replaced the sentiment panel in the following sketch
with a die cut sun from My Favorite Things and button
with twine for added dimension.


The sketch is from Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
For this week's Birthday Celebration they have asked
that we choose a past sketch for our projects.  I chose
sketch #191:


This card also qualifies for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:
Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.
Have a great week.

Comments

Lin said…
What a cute guy! Your button looks good in the center of the sun! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, Cynthia!
Kris B said…
Anyother cute card Cindy!
Congratulations on winning the Unity Friends with Flair Comment prize and last weeks GIU random commenter prize!
This is gorgeous Cynthia - love your background, and the way you have used the sun as a design element.
Blessings
Maxine
Sandra said…
This is such a sweet card! Love the cute bear! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra
Penny said…
Oh, another darling bear card! Love this butt, lol! Wonderful coloring--love the scene! Love the button on the sun and great take on the sketch again, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny