Skip to main content

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge - Designer Drafts

Happy Saturday!
Today is the last day of the Designer Drafts Challenge 
I really wanted to play along AND I can
always use a fun belated birthday card in my stash!

Here's my card using the sketch inspiration:


I used a couple of the Paper Smooches sets:



In case you missed it, Paper Smooches
is having their February DT Blog Hop.
There's still time to join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Lyn said…
Awesome card love the sentiment
Penny said…
This literally made me LOL! I love that sentiment! The image is darling, and the eyes are adorable! Love your design, DP, and embellies, Cynthia! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Katherine said…
Lovin' the googly eyes!!! Makes me smile!
Isha Gupta said…
Love your card. Those googly eyes make this crabby look so cute :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.