Skip to main content

Paper Smooches Sparks - Anything Goes Challenge

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday!
We are having a beautiful, sunny day.

When I saw this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge
was "Anything Goes".  I knew I wanted to create a
scrapbook layout using photos from our recent trip
to the island of Maui.

I have used  "Surf & Turf" from Paper Smooches Stamps
and Polaroid die.
The seaweed is from Kim's "Ocean Friends"set.


The layout was created by combining stickers, designer papers,
stamps and a Hero Arts stencil.  Below is a closeup of the 
stenciling process.  It's difficult to see in the photo, but I applied
a layer of Liquitex gloss heavy gel for texture.



Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

I am also entering this into the  following:
and

Comments

Penny said…
Stunning LO, Cynthia! Love the entire design--great background! And those photos--they make me long for the islands, lol! I love everything about this page! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Love this Cynthia - looks as though you have an aweseom holiday!
Blessings
Maxine
That looks like fun Cynthia. I have been playing around a bit with stencils and it is really fun. A bit messy but lots of fun! Great layout. The art gives an interesting pull for the eyes to go straight to the photos (which are fab, btw). VIP when scrapbooking.
Sassy Cheryl said…
What a fabulous layout Cynthia. This is just super fun!!!! Love it.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!