Please click HERE if you are joining Meljen's 200th Challenge Blog Hop Celebraton.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Art Impressions has been around for a long time.
I just recently rediscovered them
while shopping at my LSS (Stamp Attic) one day last
year and came across one of their adorable, humorous
stamp sets. It's all been "down hill" from there!
This week's Art Impressions challenge is Sheer Perfection - using
vellum with our Art Impressions project.
I have a folder full of vellum and knew right
away that it would work perfectly as the
background for the Pedal Pushers girlfriends!
For my project, I used a sheet of blue vellum and dry
embossed it with a Stampin' Up cloud folder. I cut a
separate sloping panel of Amuse gingham card stock
for the grassy hill. The images was colored with
Copic Markers and fussy cut then applied with
dimension tape.
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy reading your comments.
Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Hugs, Penny