I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
Still a lot of snow on the ground here,
but we still managed a short hike today.
I received some exciting news today
as well, but I'm not sure that I can
share with you yet!
More to come!
I also managed a little crafty time to
put together this sweet card for a couple
of challenges.
First, I have used this week's Freebie Friday
image from Bugaboo called "Button Bear".
This sweet image was so much fun to color and
quickly went together. The image was printed twice and the
button was fussy cut. Glossy accents were added and holes punched
to allow for the baker's twine bow. I pulled out some older Stampin'
Up! papers that worked perfectly with the button theme.
The card layout is from this week's Stella's Sketch challenge:
Here's a close up of the sweet Button Bear image:
My card qualifies for the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:
Digi Choosday Challenge:
(Who doesn't love a sweet, cuddly teddy bear)
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
luv
Debby
Hugs, Penny
Looking forward to your good news! :^)
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT