Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl - Anything Goes

Oh, how I have missed playing along with the
Sassy Cheryl challenge these past few weeks!
(So much crafting and so little time.)

I purchased "Pigtail Gabby" a few 
weeks ago ... she is absolutely adorable.
Love those pigtails and wisps of hair 
covering her sweet face!

This week's challenge over on the 
Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge blog

I'm taking advantage to get a head start on 
my Mother's Day cards.


A clean and simple design focusing on the adorable
image.  The top border is from Simple Stories, as well as,
the die cut sun.  The Mother's Day sentiment is from 
Create with TLC.  The digital set is called

I colored the image with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.
Charcoal pencils were used for shading.  I had so much fun
coloring this new image!

I am also entering the card into the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Cynthia this is beautiful - love your new image, and your card is lovely - I am sure it will be appreciated. I appreciated the close-up of the coloured image.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Cynthia, this is another fabulous CAS card! Love the sweet image & your coloring! Love that cute sun & the DP border, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Sassy Raggedy said…
Hi Cynthia, this is such a cute and adorable card. I really love how you did the sun. Very creative...Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges. Hugs, joann
Kecia said…
Fabulous in every way, Cynthia! Love your coloring and the clean look this card has. So glad you joined us at Sassy Cheryl's Anything Goes Challenge!
Sassy Cheryl said…
Cynthia. . .this is just beautiful! I'm so glad you're back. Always enjoy seeing your amazing creations!
Thanks for playing along in the ANYTHING GOES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!
Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia :-) the image is adorable and I love the sunshine and sentiment too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Ann English said…
Oh, Cynthia, beyond cute! Love this creation. Thank you for joining us for Sassy Cheryl's Anything Goes challenge!
Isn't she the sweetest thing. Love that sun! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls this week.
Sassy Cheryl said…
OMGOSH. . .I think I love it more the 2nd time. It's ADORABLE. . . .I just LOVE your coloring girl. Super sweet.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!