Skip to main content

Sweet November Stamps - June FB Challenge Include Sun

 

I created a fun underwater scene featuring Sweet November Stamps digital images Scuba Sammy, Scuba Sally and Mermaid Reef.  I love how easy it is to resize and make scenes like these with digital stamps.

The image was colored with Copic Markers, liquid glaze was applied to the goggles and Stickles were added to the bubbles.  A sunray stencil from My Favorite Things (no longer in business) was used with distress inks for the sunny water effect.  This was my first attempt at this technique and I was pleased with the results.



A sentiment from My Favorite Things Best Fins set was stamped directly to the scene panel.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Add a Sentiment
PIP Challenge:  #2623 Anything Goes


Comments

brenda said…
You've created a delightfully colourful scene Cynthia, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x
Bonnie Lynn said…
Beautiful underwater scene!! I love all the sets you used. I need to get mine colored up. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.
Crafting Queen said…
Great card, love the scene and the glossy goggles. Thank you for joining We Love Stamping challenge. Anesha
EmmaT said…
What a fantastic fun card and scene, its certainly put a smile on my face this morning. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping and our sports/hobbies theme this month
Helen said…
This is such a super sweet underwater scene Cynthia! These kids are cerainly having lots of fun invetigating the sea floor! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges! :)
Gorgeous card with a wonderful scene! I love the sun shing through the water! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges :)