Skip to main content

Pajama Crafter Stamps - Closer to Extinction

 

I'm so excited to be joining the Pajama Crafter Stamps design team next month!  I couldn't resist celebrating by creating a fun scenic birthday card with the Closer to Extinction set from Pajama Crafter Stamps.

The image was stamped onto X-Press Cardstock, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  A retired die from Memory Box called Cityscape Nightline was used for the border.  The birthday sentiment is Pajama Crafter Stamps Mix & Match Celebration Sentiments.  I picked up the cloudy designer paper at Hobby Lobby during one of my recent trips.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes 

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes

PIP Challenge:  #2625 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  #280 Anything Goes


Comments

Barb Finnical said…
Cynthia, this is an absolutely great and fun card! It brings back memories of those old King Kong movies. Somebody will love getting this for sure! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Such a fun card Cynthia - love the look on the dinosaurs face :)
Blessings
Maxine