Skip to main content

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #467 AG or Add a Bird

 


I'm joining the current House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with a fun tuxedo style fold card.  My card features House Mouse Designs Sweet Nectar stamp set colored with Copic markers.  Designer paper is Recollections and Simple Stories Lavendar fields.

This was a new card fold design for me with lots of dimension.  I really like that it folds flat to 5x6 for mailing.  A sentiment from the same set was used along with a couple of bee stickers from KC & Company.

I would like to share my card with the following:

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #467 Add A Bird
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Add a Sentiment
PIP Challenge:  #2623 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  June Anything Goes

Comments

Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) I have spent ages admiring this!! The image is adorable, beautifully colored, and I love how the flower pops out and the bird is hovering! The multifold and the papers are just gorgeous too! Absolutely stunning!! :-)

Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

Luv
Lols x x x
April said…
Such a pretty card! I love all the elements and the unique fold. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Bunny said…
What a WOW factor this card has. Excellent job. It's so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Barb Finnical said…
What a gorgeous card, Cynthia! I love all the different elements that you have included here. And the way it folds is really incredible. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Shelly Schmidt said…
This is such a neat fold- and I love the HM image and the bird you used- beautifully created and colored! Thanks for joining in the challenge at House Mouse and using the option of a bird!