I'm playing along with the current color challenge at the MFT Card Challenge blog. Although they are out of business are you like me and couldn't bear to part with them and still have MFT products in your stash? Give them some inky love and come join the Fun for bragging rights.
My tag base was die cut with MFT Jumbo Fishtail Banner Die-namics. The adorable cowbow image is from MFT Saddle Up & Celebrate set. Designer paper is from Unity Stamp Company. The image was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. I curled a piece of twine for his lasso, enamel dots and a coordinating sentiment.
I would like to share my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Color Challenge #10
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Masculine
Classic Design Challenge: #5 Birthday or Anniversary
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes
Tag-along Challenge: June Add Text


Comments
B x
Blessings
Maxine