Skip to main content

Creative Worships Stamps - Psalm 118:24

 

I'm sharing a card featuring the Creative Worship Stamps In the Psalms clear set.  I love this set!  During a recent thrift store trip I came across a box of scrapbooking embellishments.  The SW Nature Icons chipboard from K&Company was unopened in the box!  What a great find.

I've used both sides of the Daffodil Dance paper from Graphic45.  I went a little "Old School" with green mulberry paper and a string of pearls from my stash for extra dimension.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Things with Wings

Allsorts Challenge:  #852 Bees, Blooms and/or Birds

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  #280 June Anything Goes

PIP Challenge:  #2625 Anything Goes

Comments

brenda said…
The K&Co box was a great find, hard to get that make here these days. Gorgeous rich colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x
Donna said…
Great find, your card and message are beautiful! Glad you shared with us at Allsorts challenge.
Ellibelle said…
A beautifully done card, love how this turned out out! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Tracie said…
Gorgeous card with all the lovely layers and beautiful sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP challenges.
Oh what a great 'find' Cynthia, and a wonderful card - love it
Blessings
Maxine
Megan J said…
Hi Cynthia, a beautiful card and love the different papers, thanks for the reminder about the mulberry paper, I've got some that has been squashed that would be suitable for using like this. A wonderful find in the op-shop. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw....
Megan DT LPoCF