Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge - Artful Architecture

 


The current challenge at Art Impressions is Artful Architecture.  While browsing through my Art Impressions stamp collection I came across the retired Road Trip set.  Perfect!  I've combined it with the new Story Tile die to showcase several types of fun architecture.



I trimmed the Story Tile die to accommodate a slightly smaller card 4x4.25.  Each of the images were stamped then colored with Copic markers.  The die was cut with gingham paper from my stash.  I fussy cut the small car image and adhered for dimension.

I would like to share my project with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #430 Artful Architecture

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes 

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes

PIP Challenge:  #2625 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  #280 Anything Goes


Comments

Tracie said…
What a fun vacation card. I love all the different aspects to the card.
Barb Finnical said…
Cynthia, this is an adorable card, and it’s perfect for that AI challenge. It looks like the perfect road trip! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
What a great card Cynthia - lots of differing styles of architecture there, and it makes for a great holiday trip style of card :)
Blessings
Maxine