I recently received this fabulous masculine stamp set from Unity Stamp Company called Hook, Line & Sunshine. It's perfect for the fisherman in your life and best of all it's only $12.47 right now!
My card design was inspired by Christine Dearinger over on the Unity Show & Tell FB Group.
The image was stamped onto kraft card stock and colored with Prismacolor pencils. It was die cut with Gina Marie stitched square nested dies then layered onto Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip card stock. The base panel was die cut with wonky stitched die (maker unknown) with paper from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby). Inked edges and a coordinating sentiment complete the card.
I went clean and simple (no embellishments) as this will be mailed to my father-in-law this week. He is a fisherman and I think he will like this.
I would like to share my card with the following:
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Masculine
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Masculine
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes

Comments