Skip to main content

Power Poppy Creative Confetti: Pop Goes the Flower!



I had a chance to color over the weekend while camping.   It was so relaxing to coloring this lovely digital Luminous Bouquet image from Power Poppy.  My card was inspired by the "Pop Goes the Flower" challenge - color the background to make the flower POP.  

The image was colored with Copic Markers and layered onto papers from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Paper Pad.  I also used the current Mojo sketch as inspiration.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Power Poppy Creative Confetti:  Pop Goes the Flower! 
Mojo Monday Sketch:  #543 
Word Art Wednesday:  #452 - 453 Anything Goes 
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge:  August Anything Goes 

Wk 33 - Anything Goes Craft challenge at Digi Choosday/Polkadoodles


 
 

Comments

Awesome card! Thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenges! We hope you will join us next time again! Happy Sunday, bye Deezy DT
This is so beautiful! Love the vibrant coloring. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!
Julie Koerber said…
WOW! Cynthia - the color on the front of this card is just so bold and beautiful! I am sure anyone you gift this creation to will just smile!
Awesome project! So colorful and bright! Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digistamps Challenges! Hope you are a winner!
Sooo pretty!

Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.

Happy Crafting
Sam
Craftychick Cards.blogspot.com