Skip to main content

HMFMC # 322 Anything Goes option Flowers


I'm joining the current House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with a floral birthday wish.  My card features the adorable House Mouse Designs Iris Climber stamp.

The image was colored with Copic Markers, die cut and sponged with Memento ink.  It was layered onto various designer papers from my scraps.  A sentiment from SugarPea Designs and sequins finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following: 
HMFMC # 322 Anything Goes option Flowers
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #41 Anything Goes 

Word Art Wednesday:  #452 - 453 Anything Goes 
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge:  August Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Oh So Cute  
 

Comments

Claire said…
Adorable, I am rapidly falling in love with these house mice
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Beautiful beautiful card Cynthia - love you image and how you have coloured it, and sponged the background
Thank you for sharing this sweetie with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Bunny said…
What a lovely hummingbird. Your card has a great layout and pretty colors. It's very nice. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. [Bunny]
April said…
What a pretty card! I love the colors and patterned papers. The frame really sets off the image. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Mia said…
What a lovely scene! Beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Karen Page said…
What a super sweet birthday card! I especially love the layout and the soft ink blending. Beautiful coloring too! Thank you for sharing this with us at 2CCC and I hope you'll be back soon with your next critter creation!
~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo
Sue said…
Gorgeous coloring on this fun image. Love all your pretty papers and the layers too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
NanaConnie said…
Gorgeous coloring, Cynthia, and I love the papers you chose! Great color combo. Thanks so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digital Stamps this month. We love that you support us by entering your projects. Good luck and come play again.
NanaConnie DT
KarinsArtScrap said…
Cynthia what a beautiful card
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member