Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge: #294 Anything "Mo" Goes


The summer is flying by here in Alaska!  I couldn't resist coloring Mo's sweet Pool Party image this weekend.  It's an older image, and possibly retired, but one of my favorites.  

The image was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  I created the beach scene by sponging the sky and sand with Memento ink.  Palm tree die is from Gina Marie.

I hope everyone gets a little Vitamin Sea before the summer ends!

I would like to share my card with the following:
Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge:  #294 Anything "Mo" Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Oh So Cute 
Word Art Wednesday:  #452 - 453 Anything Goes 
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge:  August Anything Goes 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia this is just adorable. Hope you are enjoying your summer. Stay safe.
Claire said…
Adorable, can understand why the image is one of your favourites
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digistamps Challenge! Hope you are a winner!
Such a super sweet card! Love your beachy scene with the palm trees with this prettily coloured couple of swimmers. Corona virus has meant no Vitamin Sea for me sadly. Thank you for playing along with Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this month with this lovely card. Hugs, Lesley
Mia said…
Sweet card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Jan’s Digi Stamps
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}