Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Sketch & Summer School Challenges



My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch challenge is celebrating their 500th sketch!  Wow!  I love sketch challenges and I {love} MFT's adorable products so of course I'm joining the fun.

I pulled out my current favorite set - Best Fins.  A couple of weeks ago I stamped, die cut and colored a few of each image.  For this card I used distress inks to create a smooshed ink background.  I placed my ocean critters in a visual triangle for the MFT Summer School Lesson #1.  A sentiment from the set and sequins complete the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch:  Challenge #500
My Favorite Things Summer School 2020:  #1 Visual Triangle 
Word Art Wednesday:  #450 - 451 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes 

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge: #41 Anything Goes with an Animal  

Comments

Ginny Maxam said…
Hi Cynthia, clever card, I love the splotch of water!hank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT
Claire said…
Love the splish of blue. It looks great and wonderful idea
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Hi! I’m V from the 2CCC Design Team. I Love your interpretation of the inspiration sketch! That smooshed ink came out way better than any time I’ve ever tried it!

Thanks for joining the 2CCC Challenge!