Skip to main content

MFT Summer School Day 5: White Space

  
I'm joining Day 5 of the MFT Summer School lesson - White Space.  This adorable pup, ball and sentiment are from the Birdie Brown Woof Pack stamp set.  This set includes so many adorable pup images and coordinating elements.  It was a must-have for my MFT/Birdie Brown collection!

I have created a very clean and simple one layer card using lots of "white" space.  The images were stamped in VersaClaire black ink onto SU Crumb Cake cardstock.  I then colored with Prismacolor pencils.

I would like to share my card with the following:

MFT Summer School Day 5: White Space

Word Art Wednesday:  #450 - 451 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Use Your Favorite Tool (Prismacolor pencils)
 

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Happy Birthday 

AAA Cards CAS Game #171: Along the Edge

 

 

Comments

What a stunning card Cynthia - your image and placement of it are wonderful
Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Jane said…
He's gorgeous! And so is your wonderful CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Claire said…
He is gorgous, love the simple design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Joy Dsouza said…
Absolutely adorable card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza