Skip to main content

Impressions Obsession Challenge - Summer Fun


I'm joining the Summer Fun challenge at Impressions Obsession with their cute digital freebie Better Days.  This perfectly represents my summer weekend getaway! 

I colored the digital image with Copic Markers and layered onto a yellow gingham in my stash.  The bright colors are so cheerful and I love the whimsical camper and patchwork hill.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Impression Obsession Challenge:  Summer Fun 
Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Summer Memories 
Aud Sentiment Challenge:  #257 Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday:  #452 - 453 Anything Goes 
 

Comments

Love your paper piecing on the quilted hill Cynthia - a fabulous card overall with all the colours and textures
Thank you for sharing this delightful, whimsical card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Debbie said…
What a lovely card,
Thank you for entering our Challenge at
AUD Sentiments
this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Crafty hugs
Debbie Maddock – DT AUD Sentiments
My blog
Such a fun summer card Cynthia. Thank you so much for joining in the Aud Sentiments Challenge, I hope we will see you again next time.
Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT)
Dandi93 said…
Awesome card and congrats on the win Cynthia, what a great image for the summer fun challenge.