Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner Designs - August Share Your Designs Challenge


I'm sharing a fun birthday card with the current Gerda Steiner challenge. My card features the adorable Moose Love clear set.

I started by stamping the moose image onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock.  It was colored with Copic Markers then fussy cut.  The party hat is an older stamp that I had in my collection and was topped with a white pom pom.

The moose image was layered onto designer paper from Echo Park Birthday Wishes paper pad.  "It Moose be Your Birthday" is stamped inside the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Gerda Steiner Designs - August Share Your Designs Challenge 
Word Art Wednesday:  #452 - 453 Anything Goes 
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge:  August Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Oh So Cute  
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #41 Anything Goes   

Comments

NanaConnie said…
Another adorable card, Cynthia, and the expression on that moose's face is priceless! 2 DT hats this time - Thanks so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenges at Jan's Digital Stamps and at 2 CCC this month. We love that you support us by entering your projects. Good luck and come play again. :-D
NanaConnie DT