Skip to main content

My Favorite Thing Sketch #259

I hope everyone had a great weekend.
I'm stopping in to share a clean
and simple card for this week's


My card features the adorable
Birdie Brown The Whole Herd

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  #214 Anything Goes 
Great Impressions:  December Anything Goes 
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog:  #177 Anything Goes 
Simply Papercraft:  #20 Anything Goes

 

Comments

What a gorgeous card Cynthia - love the stamp, and you have coloured it beautifully - the wee tags on the right are the perfect accent
Blessings
Maxine
Anonymous said…
I love this Cynthia! What fab little characters! Sending Season's greeting's to you and your family :-)
Hi,

Wow, stunning project. Love it. thanks for joining us at BSC.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge
knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
Lola said…
Way cute and wonderful cas style.
crafty-stamper said…
Love the CAS layout and great fun image --Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x
Unknown said…
Cynthia, so much fun with so little. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 214th FF AG challenge! Christmas Blessings, Carole
Jill said…
Heeee! I love these little critters and this sentiment is perfecto for your card. Such awesome stamping and fab coloring! :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge!! :)