Skip to main content

i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWiSt #130

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I'm stopping in to share
a very last minute card
with this week's From the Heart Stamps
I have used the sketch this week, but
not the twist which is a gift card holder.

My card features the adorable

 
I'm also entering my card into
the From the Heart Stamps
to create a Birthday Card.
and
Challenge Up Your Life:  #30 Polka Dots

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is gorgeous Cynthia! I love the red polka dot paper and matching balloon! Thank you for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly I (heart) Sketches with a tWiSt Challenge.
Beautiful card Cynthia - and such a sweet image.
Blessings
Maxine
Kathy said…
So beautiful Cynthia. Love the pieced balloon. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS this week.
Jo said…
Cynthia, this is adorable!
Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
Jo xx
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Manuela said…
This is such a lovely card! The image is really cute :) Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life! Love, Manuela