Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Stella Says Sketch #320

After our week of Christmas Chaos fun,
we are back to our weekly 
challenge schedule.

I hope you have as much fun
with this week's sketch as I did!

My card features the adorable

 
Because of the design team vacation we will keep this challenge open until our return date on January 3rd so that gives you lots of time to play along!  
Be sure to check the blog for more inspiration!
I'm also sharing with the following:

Word Art Wednesday:  #213 Anything Goes
TTCRD:  Anything Goes 
Lemon Shortbread Challenge:  #4 Anything Goes
HIMCR:  #229 Saturday Scraps 

Comments

Unknown said…
I like the circles and fence background for that very frisky image. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 213th FF AG challenge! Advent Blessings, Carole
Unknown said…
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

Tammi

TTCRD DT

makememories4life {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com
What a sweetie Cynthia - love it
Blessings
Maxine
2craftykaties said…
Fun card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Hiding in my Craft Room! Good Luck ~ DT Katie Sr.