Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Theme Challenge: Penguin Parade

Welcome to the December Theme challenge at 
Catch the Bug!

This week's Theme Challenge is
Penguin Parade

My card features the adorable


Be sure to stop by the blog for more
inspiration and additional details.

I'm also sharing with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  #213 Anything Goes
TTCRD:  Anything Goes 
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is gorgeous Cynthia! I love the embossed background and this sweet little penguin :-) Fab card!
Denice said…
I'm loving this sweet present bearing penquin...it's just adorable!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at this week, good luck! Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Denice - TTCRD DT
Migdalia said…
I adore the birthday penguin image!! He is way too cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Lisa Lynn said…
That's a great penguin image. Love your card!
What a lovely card Cynthia -= the embossing in the background gives the impression of snow. Cute penguin image too :-)
Blessings
Maxine