Skip to main content

Unity Blog Hop - New Day Rooster

Unity is hosting a blog hop 
and we (the fans) are
invited to join the fun!

I pulled out a new set that I
received with my last Unity order
for this week's hop:
by Lisa Arana 

 I went a little shabby chic on this one
with paper in my stash from Daisy D
and a watercolor splash on the image.
Machine stitching and a couple of
upholstery tacks finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by and don't
forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a fabulous Unity prize!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  #214 Anything Goes 
Great Impressions:  December Anything Goes 
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog:  #177 Anything Goes 
Simply Papercraft:  #20 Anything Goes

Comments

Ruby said…
Lovely card. I love the stamp and I have that very same paper in my stash. I have both on my table to make a card. TFS
Lola said…
Wow, the colors and stamp are really striking.
Shabby chic and absolutely adorable Cynthia - this is an amazing card!!
Blessings
Maxine
Hi,

Gorgous card. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
Lagene said…
Awesome ShabbyChic card, love your combinations!
Dawn Fields said…
Cynthia, this card is fabulous! I love how you used upholstery tacks.
ionabunny said…
This is great. It has a southwestern feel. Love it. Hugz
cass said…
Great card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Unknown said…
Lovely DSP and layout, I like the rooster. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 214th FF AG challenge! Christmas Blessings, Carole
Patti J said…
What a fun and creative card! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!
Stunning!! I love these colors and patterns to go with your awesome coloring of the image