Skip to main content

i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWist #129

I'm stopping in with a quick card
for the 
and
for December




Thanks for stopping by!
I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Work It Wednesday:  Holiday
Word Art Wednesday:  #212 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge:  Anything Goes

Comments

Lola said…
I really love how you used this image! What an adorable card.
AO Creations said…
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT
Anonymous said…
This is just gorgeous Cynthia - super sweet! Thank you for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly sketch challenge and our Stamp of the Month challenge :-)
Unknown said…
Such a cute image.. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 212th FF AG challenge! Advent Blessings, Carole
Imke said…
Super cute card, Cynthia. As i saw the image i thought of cropping it too. You did a great job - it´s really awesome and i like the colors pink and green.

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month December Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 129 @ From the Heart Stamps !!
Brenda said…
Don't you love this cute image? I love your card and the lovely colors. Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps i {heart} sketches with a tWist challenge this week!
Michelle said…
Love the non-traditional colors you have used. And how you have spotlighted the image as well. Wonderful job **claps**. Thanks for joining us this week at From The Heart Stamps for our weekly sketch challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)
Gorgeous and sweet! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card and lovely colours! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Lovely image and beautifully coloured Cynthia
Blessings
Maxine
Kathy S said…
I love how you cropped this image - works so well with your card design using the sketch challenge. Thanks for participating with us this week at From The Heart Stamps. Always great to see you.
Anna said…
Cute image and fabulous card!!!Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar!
Anna Dt
Lisa Lara said…
I LOVE your card Cynthia.