Skip to main content

Hop With Unity!

It's been a couple of weeks
since I have gotten to join
the Unity Stamp Company
Blog hop.

I needed a couple of last minute
Thanksgiving cards and reached
for my Unity stamps, of course.

My cards feature Unity's
and


I started both of my cards by sponging Memento
inks randomly on a square piece of white
cardstock.  Then I spritzed with water and
let the panel dry before stamping 
the image and sentiment in
Versafine Black ink.  I really like the effect.
 
I'm also entering my card in the month's

 


Thanks for stopping by and don't
forget to check out the fun
sales going on at Unity this month!
 
I'm also sharing with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  #213 Anything Goes 
Simply Papercraft:  #19 Anything Goes 
 

Comments

Deborah345 said…
Love your watercolor greeting cards
What fabulous cards Cynthia - love those backgrounds!!
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Cynthia the backgrounds are beautiful and the sentiment timeless. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 213th FF AG challenge! Advent Blessings, Carole
Lagene said…
Beautiful cards, love the watercolor look!
Scrapper Myra said…
So beautiful. Nice background.
Gaylynn said…
Beautiful and creative background art for these, Cynthia.
ionabunny said…
So pretty. Great technique. Hugz