Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and Unity {be Inspired} Challenges - Part 2

I'm back with a very CAS card
for this week's 


My card features a fabulous sentiment from Unity called
(only $2.29)
and the heart image is from are recent
grab bag win from Unity.
You gotta love those!

The layout was inspired by this month's


This card will be added to my stash for
our church wedding anniversaries.
Most are mailed, so I like to keep the 
card clean and simple for postage purposes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at winning a fabulous prize
from Unity Stamp Company.

Comments

Ruby said…
Cute take on the sketch.
Nice work.... I must go check out the new monthly challenge.
Bananastamper said…
Oooh, I LOVE this - fab stamps, fab patterned paper, AND flat for mailing! I love your take on the sketch! You've got me thinking...
Cheers,
Shanna :)
Becca Yahrling said…
This is an adorable card! Love it.
LauraEva said…
Great card--love the colors!
Gaylynn said…
Lovely stamping and design. Cute hearts this way. :)
D- said…
I saw your project at Unity's FWF and came over for a closer look...
Your card is sooo sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
i like the chevron and color. Thanks for the heads up about the sweet stamp.
What a lovely card Cynthia - love the the simple central panel with the bright background paper. The hearts are a gorgeous stamp and beautifully used.
Blessings
Maxine
Teresa Doyle said…
What a great card. Love all the colours!
Caroline said…
I love the simplicity of this, those hearts are adorable :)
Kelli Haglund said…
Love your take on the sketch.