Skip to main content

Unity Friday Friends with Flair and {be Inspired} Challenges

Another week has flown by for me!
I'm not sure if it's "old" age or
because our pace is life is so fast moving.

Every Friday
Unity Stamp Company sponsors a fun linky party
It's a time to share what we have created
using the fabulous Unity red rubber stamps!

I was the a lucky winner of a grab bag of 
25 individual Unity Stamp Company images recently.


This week's card uses an image and sentiment 
from the miscellaneous stamps that I won.


The sketch inspiration is from the new


I'm also sharing my card with the following:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #183 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #105:  Anything Goes

Comments

Your card is SO cute, Cynthia. Yours matches the sketch perfectly, and I love the sweet flowers you've used. THanks so much for sharing your wonderfully sweet card in our challenge this week. I'm always SO blessed by the art you share, and I thank you for joining us.
Have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I didn't realize that I wasn't already a follower of your blog, so I just became your newest blog follower. I would just LOVE to have you stop by and follow my blog as well. I'd really appreciate it. You can find me here:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
DIANA L. said…
This is so sweet. I love the flowers and your background paper.
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Alyson Esposito said…
Great design, the pattern paper is beautiful
Bananastamper said…
So cute! Love those little bunches of flowers. Happy Friday!
Becca Yahrling said…
LOVE your card! Was just thinking about making some "just because" cards ... lol Love that flower bunch, too. And good job on the sketch challenge!
Ruby said…
Very cute card.
LauraEva said…
That is so perfect!! Great job!
Sweet April said…
Lovely flowery,colorful card.It's so special.
Brandi R said…
Beautiful card! That paper works absolutely perfectly with your image! Love it ♥
What a great card! I have gotten some of my very favorite stamps from those bags. Use sure used them well.
Teresa Doyle said…
WOW Cynthia! You were lucky to win and what a GORGEOUS card you made using some of them! It really is beautiful. Great job!
What a gorgeous card Cynthia - love it.
Blessings
Maxine
Gaylynn said…
Congrats on your win. Lovely flower card with some of them.
Doreen said…
Beautiful,congrats on your win.xxx
D- said…
I saw your project at Unity's FWF and came over for a closer look...
Thanks for sharing your sweet card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
Scrapper Myra said…
So beautiful. TFS. This is great.
Were you ever lucky to get such a cute stamp. Love this card. It makes me happy.
Immi said…
Love the way your flower colors echo the patterned paper!