Skip to main content

Bugaboo - New Release Tuesday

The Design Team is featuring the new
Ornamental Flowers image.

The image was colored with Copic Markers and layered
on two panels of gingham designer paper.
I rarely used ribbon, but thought this
design called for a ribbon accent.
I found this seam tape ribbon in my stash.

A coordinating digital sentiment is from

Want more inspiration?
for all of the design team inspiration.

I'm also sharing with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #184 AG
TTCRD: Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #107:  Anything Goes

Comments

Love this Cynthia - the scripture and text it is written in are the perfect accent for the flowers. A beautiful card.
Blessings
Maxine
AndreaNorris said…
Beautiful card Cynthia it looks very classy with the design and the colours you've picked - thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week and good luck
Andrea x
Unknown said…
What a stunning and very elegant card Cynthia! Gorgeous bow and flowers! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week!
Kamila DT