Skip to main content

Bugaboo - New Release Tuesday

The Design Team is featuring the new
Cupcake Kidz image.

The image was colored with Copic Markers and
shaded with charcoal pencil.
A coordinating digital sentiment is from
Create with TLC
Want more inspiration?
for all of the design team inspiration.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #183 Anything Goes
TTCRD:  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge:  #106 Anything Goes

Comments

Love your darling card today. And especially love the border around the image. It really makes it pop. Cynthia, I wanted to stop by and say thank you for the beautiful card you sent to me. I received it yesterday. My girls had just returned home and I was so tired. Your card really brightened my day! Thanks so much!
Hugs, Nancy
What a fabulous card - a great sentiment and perfect for the image which you have coloured sop beautifully Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Amazing!! Love this <3 Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com