Skip to main content

Unity Stamp Company - Friday Friends With Flair

Happy Friday!

Another week has quickly passed and
it's time again to join the Unity Stamp Company

My card features the new Phyllis Harris set
and


The image speaks for itself and really needs
little embellishment.
I used Tim Holtz distress reinkers to water color
the image and added a slight sparkle to the raindrops.
The sentiment is from Phyllis' Goodbye set.

Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance
at winning a fabulous Unity prize.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #181:  Anything Goes

Comments

DIANA L. said…
Beautiful card, love the image and your coloring is perfect. I saw your card on FWF.
Congrats on last weeks win... I just knew you would! Now we have one of the most adorable images the PH made. *sigh* You have been nailing these cards. WTG!
Carol said…
I saw your super card at FWF, this is gorgeous. Carol x
Becca Yahrling said…
You are right, this stamp needs little embellishment. Great coloring and I love this sentiment.
Anna-Karin said…
Such a great stamp! And a lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!
Lagene said…
Lovely spring rain card!
Cynthia this is beautiful - love how you kept the colouring simple to let the image and sentiment really 'sing'.
Blessings
Maxine
Diana Soling said…
Beautiful card. This has become one of my favorite images. Going to have to get it soon.
Bananastamper said…
Lovely card with a spring feel.
:)
Gaylynn said…
Cynthia, this is precious. Lovely card and sentiment for it.
Janis said…
Absolutely precious card!!! Love that image!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Carol L said…
I just love this image, and the sentiment you paired it with is just perfect! Great coloring here!