Skip to main content

Crafty Secrets - May Linky Party

I really couldn't pass up a chance to play
with my Crafty Secrets goodies.
I was also inspired by Kathy Clement's 
recent inspiration using this set.
 
It's been a busy couple of weeks
but I'm sneaking in a last 
minute entry for the 

My card features an image
from Crafty Secrets


I really like how this turned out!
The image was embossed with CTMH detail black emboss powder.
The base panel was machine stitched.
I replaced the thin horizontal strip on the sketch 
with a fence die from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.

The fun sketch was inspired by the week's


Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

What a striking card Cynthia - love your stitching!!
Blessings
Maxine
Bananastamper said…
Oooh, this is so fun! I love the papers you chose, the stitching and the fence die - it all ties together so nicely!
cheers,
Shanna :)
Jennifer Scull said…
what a wonderful prim feeling card! and such a fun use of the sketch, too! :)

thank you so much for the kind comments you have left on my blog lately. they mean so much to me!

hope your week is off to a most wonderful start! :)
Wow! I really love the way this turned out, too, Cynthia! The little banner flags on the side add just the right amount of color and a feeling of celebration. Wonderful layers, and that stitching and black picket fence really make everything pop! I'm so glad you shared with us at the Crafty Secrets May Linky Challenge!
Kathy Clement
DT Leader/Crafty Secrets
Diane said…
So cute and every inch of it is "pure country"..love all your added details which make it "perfection"!! thank you for joining us for our "May Crafty Secrets Linky Party!
Diane CS DT
Trish said…
Very lovely card. Love the fence.