Skip to main content

Unity Friday Friends with Flair

Happy Friday!

I'm sharing a quick water color scene
with my friends at Unity's
 using the new 
Phyllis Harris image


I'm not sure that I've done justice to this precious 
scene, but I do enjoy Phyllis' images so much.
The image was water colored with Tim Holtz distress
 reinkers and highlighted with coordinating
Tim Holtz distress markers.

Be sure to check out Unity's fabulous
weekend sales!
You can purchase this set for under $9.00!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes Challenge #182
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Let's Get Sentimental

Comments

Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia :-) the image is beautiful, a carefree summer's day :-) fabulous colouring too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Doreen said…
Lurve this image,a gorgeous card.xxx
Oh Cynthia this is fabulous - love it, and the font you have used on the verse.
Blessings
Maxine
Adorable card wit great coloring! Love it!
Bananastamper said…
Gorgeous Cynthia! Makes me want to head to the beach! (Well, maybe not today, it was quite windy and a bit rainy on my walk this morning.)
Happy Friday!
Shanna :)
Ruby said…
Lovely card Cynthia.
Becca Yahrling said…
I love this image - can be so versatile with so many different sentiments. Lovely card!
Brandi R said…
Awesome card! Love those free-feelin and fun images. You did wonderfully with this one ♥
Carol L said…
I just love all the PH images and you've done this one up into a fabulous card! I can feel the summer warmth you put into this card :)
Linda said…
I love your it is so cute!
Gaylynn said…
Beautiful scene and sentiment for it, Cynthia.
Teresa Doyle said…
Great card Cynthia!
Dr. Ivy said…
Love Phyllis Harris designs and you did a great job.
D- said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
D- said…
Your card filled me with all kinds of happy. LoVe your FWF card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
This card just make me feel happy. Great job.
Lagene said…
Wonderful card, love this stamp!
ionabunny said…
Very pretty card. Hugz