I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I am stopping in with a sweet
card for this week's
the twist this week is many layers.
My card features the
stamp of the month from
From the Heart Stamps
I printed the image on Gina K pure luxury card stock
and colored it with Copic Markers.
The out-of-the-box technique was used for the image
and layered on Stampin' Up! basic black and
calypso coral papers.
Since this will be added to my card stash,
I omitted a sentiment so that the card can
used for any occasion.
I'm also submitting my card for
From the Heart Stamps progressive
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Don't Abandon the Coral
Brown Sugar Challenge #145: Layers
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #182 Anything Goes


Comments
Blessings
Maxine
You also did a great job with our FREE Stamps of the Month May Image.
Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!
Thank you for joining in with our sketch and SOTM challenges at From The Heart Stamps
Jo xx