Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Theme Challenge: In the Garden

I hope you are having a lovely Saturday 
where ever you may be today!

This week's Bugaboo Challenge Theme

There are so many fun ways to 
interpret this theme!
I can't wait to see what the Bugaboo
fans come up with this week.

My project features a new image 
from Bugaboo called


I printed the image onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White 
card stock and colored with Copic Markers.
The sentiment was computer generated.
I finished the card with a machine stitched border
and a few enamel dots.

I really like how this turned out and it will
be perfect for a family member's birthday!

 
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Chocolate Coffee Cards Challenge #90:  Spring has Sprung
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #182:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Let's Get Sentimental
QKR Stampede Challenge #138:  Nature

Comments

Pia S said…
Don't you just love this image! I do! Nice coloring and a great choice for this week's theme.
What a fun card Cynthia - love how you have used the image, and the sentiment is a fun/punny one too. Thanks for the smile
Blessings
Maxine
Leslie Miller said…
Hahahaha! Love this! Too cute! Bugaboo images are so fun! Thanks for sharing at our QKR Stampede Nature Challenge this week!
chrissy xx said…
He! he! What a sweetie..FABulous colours and design. I LOve your stitching too. Thank you so much for joining us this weekat QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx
What a FUN image...you colored it beautifully! LOVE your layout! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challene "Nature"!

Brenda DT
Anonymous said…
Great image choice , love this sweet card .Thanks for joining Chocolate Coffee and Cards for challenge # 90 Spring has Sprung. DT - Crystal