Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair & {be Inspired} Challenge

Friday's are Friends with Flair day!
Unity has also started a new
and I couldn't resist playing along.


You can purchase this adorable
Phyllis Harris image called
right now for $12!

I love Unity and the Phyllis Harris
designs are among my absolute favorite!

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave a 
comment for you chance to win some Unity goodies.

Comments

Victoria S. said…
love hearts.. love the colors in this cute card!!!!
Dawn Fields said…
Beautiful card and excellent design.
Ruby said…
Really cute card.
Penny said…
Oh, this is so precious, Cynthia! I love that darling image! Love your coloring, your take on the sketch & color challenges, your fab DP, and the added pearls! So sweet! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Angeline Choo said…
I saw this on Facebook and it's just so so precious!! LOVE the Phyllis Harris stamp you used. Just beautiful.
Miwa said…
Oh, such a sweet card! Great take on the color challenge, love it!
Oh Cynthia this is gorgeous - love the image, and the way you have used the sketch is amazing.
Blessings
Maxine
Corrie said…
So cute I love the color of the dog great way to use that sketch and thanks for the inspiration
Kris said…
I know I'm a sucker for the dog but this card is awesome.