Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair!

Friday's are great.....
Not only is it the end to the work week
BUT
It's also Unity's Friends With Flair
blog hop!

Sorry this is a little last minute,
but I decided to also play along
with this scrapbook page.



I have used several stamp sets from Unity
"Photos" Itty Bitty
and

If you like camera related images
then Unity has some adorable 
kits and individual stamps.

Here is the November/December {be Inspired} challenge:

Thanks for hopping by for a closer look!
Don't forget to leave a comment for a chance
to win some Unity goodies.
AND
Check out the FWF details on the Unity Blog HERE.

Comments

Dawn Louise said…
brilliant page and love your photo your layout looks great with it
The photo theme throughout this layout is fabulous Cynthia - you have designed a great page here!
Blessings
Maxine
Angeline Choo said…
Oh. I absolutely love your layout!! So fun and cheery.
Nancy said…
Fabulous page, Cynthia! I love everything about it...especially the quite! :o)
Gaylynn said…
Love all of the cameras in you lo. Very interesting and fun design.
jennifer mitten said…
I love all the cameras!!! Adorable layout...
Angie said…
What a cute layout! I love all the bright colors!
Jen M said…
This is so bright and fun! Perfect layout!
Emily Keaton said…
What a fun layout--so colorful!
Penny said…
Really cool LO! Love the colors and stamping with your photo! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Kris B said…
Awesome layout! What a wonderful picture! I really need to do more scraping!
Kary said…
Lovely page of your family!! Love the cameras - so colourful!
Wowzer! That came out fantastic!
Miwa said…
This is such a cute layout!