Skip to main content

Great Impressions December Challenge - Glitter & Sparkle

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I'm stopping in to share a quick card for
Glitter and Sparkle.

My card uses Great Inspirations
And


Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz and Stickles 
were added to the clam shell image for glitter.
Glitter was also added to the acrylic paint
before splattering onto the base panel with
a paint brush.

I am also entering this card into the following

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
So beautiful with a wonderful sentiment.
{I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Nancy said…
Beautiful card, Cynthia! :o)
This is beautiful, I really like the pink shell with the gold embossing and pearls, just lovely.

Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT
Cynthia this is a stunner - do you have my address? (just kidding). Love the sparkle, the colour and texture, the sentiment - in fact the whole thing!!
Blessings
Maxine
Mynn xx said…
Absolutely gorgeous!!! LOVE the fabulous stamps you used--Great Impressions to boot! ;) Thanks for joining in our monthly challenge at Great Impressions! HUGS and happy new year! Mynn xx
Indy's Designs said…
What a beautiful sentiment and gorgeous card!
Hugs,
Debbie
Penny said…
Gorgeous CAS card, Cynthia! Really love the spattered look, the fab sentiment, and beautiful shell! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Indy's Designs said…
Congrats on being a top pick with this card!!