Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #197 - Sparkle and Shine

I can't believe that 2013 is almost over!
and
It's time for the last Sassy Cheryl Challenge 
of 2013 with this week's 
"Sparkle and Shine".

I thought it would be fun to combine
this sweet Sassy Sally image called
"Let's Party" with a New Year
Subway art digital image from


I'm also entering my card in this week's
Show it Off! linky party over on the
Create With TLC blog.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
Check out both challenges and join the fun.
Hope you have a fabulous New Year!

Comments

Kecia said…
This is adorable! I love the subway art! It is perfect!
Wishing you a crafty and creative new year, Cynthia!
Pat said…
Happy New Year, Miz Cynthia!! I am lovin' this card, girlfriend!! That background is such fun...the perfect backdrop for this adorable party girl!! Am always so delighted when you join us at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank
Penny said…
Fabulous card, Cynthia! Love the darling image, coloring, and wonderful background sentiment! :^)
Hope you are having a safe and Happy New Year's Eve! :^)
Hugs, Penny
What a fun card Cynthia - love the image and the way you have placed in it front of the subway art.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Happy New Year, Cynthia! Your card is fabulous! Thank you for sharing it with us here at Sassy Cheryl's!
That subway art looks perfect with this image. I love the way you let the beauty of the paper show through. Gorgeous glitter to for our little party girl. Happy New Year Cynthia. So happy to see you again at Sassy Cheryl's challenge blog. Thank you!
Dawn said…
adorable!! let's party is perfect for your other challenge too...too cute!
thanks for playing our Sassy Challenge!!
Jennifer Scull said…
oh Cynthia, this is just as cute as can be! I popped by from Paulette's Show it Off Sunday when I saw your name and adorable card! just love it!

Happy New Year to you! :)
Unknown said…
Beautiful Cynthia! Love paper too. Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
Jasmina
Sassy Cheryl said…
Perfect from top to bottom. I just love it.
Thanks for playing along in the Sparkle & Shine challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!
jkreucher said…
Awesome to put these two images together! makes for an eye catching card!
thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
hugs
Judy